onsdag 28. september 2011

Blood Diamond

A) Hi I’m Håkon. I am a 16 years old boy from Trondheim, and I have been living here almost all my life. Right after I was born my family moved to Perpignan in the south of France, but we moved back to Trondheim about when I turned 1. I live on Stubban with my family. We live very close to the ghetto of Trondheim, Risvollan. In my spare time I like to exercise, play the guitar, listen to music, watch movies and being with my friends. I also do a lot of homework in my spare time but that is not something that I enjoy doing. 

B) 
Blood diamond was a great movie. It was captivating, touching and also enjoyable. The civil war and the conflict diamonds was centered in this movie and I learned a lot about how war often is financed and how conflict diamonds get onto the worldwide market. The characters were pretty well thought out. One for example symbolized how war can change a person, and also how somebody can drastically change from being selfish, to giving his life to save others. Another character was Solomon; he showed how far someone could go to save his loved ones.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar