søndag 23. oktober 2011

Goodbye Hong Kong

After several great days in Hong Kong theres time to go back to Norway. It was a lot of fun staying here and I will be remembering it for the rest of my life. I have learned a lot about the history and culture, and experienced even more, but there's still very much that i would like to see and do. Right now we're at the huge airport in hong kong waiting for our plane. The airport itself is placed on a pretty big island and is propably the biggest airport i've seen and theres incredibly many people here. The trip back to Norway takes about 12 hours so I' m going to sleep on the plane or else i'm going to get bored.
Bye bye Hong Kong I will come  some day, I promise.
Hong Kong international airport:
A bird's eye view of Hong Kong International Airport.JPG

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar